Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Rooster Punk

I just can't seem to get a grip of myself in the year of the cock.. there is a sense of apprehension in the air as i accompany this large bird into 2005... silly old rooster... how will you treat your long time friend, the rat, this year? will you be pecking me along the well trodden path or off the beaten track? any more surprises in stored for me?

i had an accident in the early hours of the 5th of february, it is said that the new year began on the 4th..so depending on which ancient theory is popularised here, i either ended the year on a low..very LOW or i began the year with a BANG! literally.. but seriously did it matter? i am just glad to be alive... can i then consider it as a good fortune since i escaped unscathed again and did not harm anyone? Mr Good Fortune, what is your selection criteria for this year? where am i in the queue? am i still in the queue or have i exhausted my number? can someone teach me how i can be exacting good fortune? how do i know if "Good Fortune" is indeed good fortune or just part of the game play for the Gods above?

questions, questions and more questions....*sigh*....is this an early indication of mid-life crisis ?

Will I dare do anything outstanding, different from the last? I can't even recall my new year resolution last year ..did i have one in the 1st place? think it was too lose some weight..


Dont play punk mr rooster...pretty please...



China Chick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home