Monday, January 24, 2005

Blaady Old Cock

How routine can one get on a monday morning?

I managed to drag meself out of bed at 8.20... The art of a quick brush is a difficult one; still learning after all these years....today, my face looks better slightly.. it's been peeling non-stop for the past ..ermm....24 odd months ?!?!? it's really got nothing to do with the soap that I do not use or that facial wash that I do not buy....my back is aching slightly after yesterday's futbol kickaround... the ancient elders' speak is true afterall... "you still young lah, buut once..ah..you hit 30, den your body starts to geef you poblems.."

I never studied about aging in biology? perhaps i had been paying too much attention to the grafitti on my books and desk....all i heard was about how your liver builds this and that, how the bile breaks down from here to there and of course..how the infamous white willy fluid moves in and out...*chuckle*.... typical boys school i would say, only interested in the study of certain anatomy..but body physics at 30? this must be a joke....i only took life 1 day as it came.....

Nothing in the past 29 years would have given me the slightest hint of what was to come ...
1st i tore my left knee ligament and meniscus...bad break.. i then began to realise that the weighing machine was not faulty afterall..mildly obese...i began to experience flaky skin;people started to associate me with a snake in jest... the only snake i knew in me all this while was "Eat Snake"...I frequently experienced back pains......this year i injured my left ankle ligament... what's next ? but then again, it could be that i am pushing myself too much during soccer..

Nowadays, I respect the human body a little more; I give it some lag.. try to listen to what it commands...take a break if you're tired... i don't succed all the time naturally, since i frequently want to take life at it's throat and push it to the furthest...but these days...

I have calm down...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home