Friday, January 21, 2005

Virgin Post

This is the 1st time i have tried anything like this...posting a weblog....such an amazing idea..."the times, they're a changing" how right Bob was.. incredible foresight.......how do you fault this revoluntary man. You dont ! you put his place in history with john, janis, jimi, eric, ..the whole lot...

Times have moved so quickly and modern technology eases your life with a simple click here and there... i think the term couch potato should now reference a new generation of people behaviour or rather, extend the definition to the new monitor gazing generation. It's so easy to pen your thoughts and reveal it to the world, almost effortlessly as I discovered in the last 10 minutes....gosh..

I don't see any more Parker pen ads on tv..in fact I can't recall when was the last time i have seen them on national television...I wonder how Mr reliable pen is performing these days against IT. We can even sign without a pen nowsdays ?! how much do we use the pen these days really ?

aww..damn...my left knee is working up again.. eversince i had that ACL repair job done, it never felt the same again...sigh...one futbol career down the drain...this career reads as playing social futbol every weekend with the aged 40 somethings in my team. Good players they are I must say.

On this day that I have decided to share with the world my limited life thoughts, my wifey is out playing mahjong with her school chums. One of the more interesting games that I use to indulged in the past. The time now is 1 am.

Had a difficult day today. Woke up at approx 7am as daughter was awake and simply refuse to go back to sleep. It is made worse when I only slept at 3am. I am seriously comtemplating vodkha in her daily night feeds :) Erica is a strange one these days, could be due to teething but I think it's likely her inherited traits..

Ok back to sleep..I live to write another day.




1 Comments:

Blogger The Rational Neurotic said...

http://rationalneurotic.blogspot.com/2005/02/game-for-blues.html

started it as a comment to your post.. and.. haha~

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home